In order to view your available withdrawal options, click on ‘Bank’ (desktop users) or ‘Banking’ (mobile users). Navigate to the withdrawal tab where you will be able to see the withdrawal options available to you.
Your balance summary will display your balance and wagering progress. For more information about wagering, please refer to the 'Can I track my wagering on a bonus?' page. You can also read our Bonus terms and conditions here.
How can I reverse my withdrawal?
Whilst your withdrawal is in the processing queue, you can choose to reverse it and return the money to your Betway account. You can also select to reverse a portion of the amount.
How long will it take to receive my withdrawal?
Once we’ve paid out your money, it will take a short time to clear, depending on your withdrawal method:
- Webwallet: 2-24 hours
- Credit/debit card: 1-2 business days
- Bank account: 1-2 business days
Please allow for processing time in addition to the above - after requesting a withdrawal, your funds move into a short queue where our payments team process your request.
NOTE* Withdrawals that are made late on a Friday afternoon and over the weekend will generally only be processed by your Bank from the following Monday onward. The clearance times stated above will commence from then.
Why am I not able to withdraw?
- Play-through requirements: If you have a bonus on your account and you don't have any cash balance, you can only withdraw your bonus once you have met the play-through requirements. You can check this in the withdrawal section of the Banking page. With our new Flexi Bonus system you can withdraw your cash and associated winnings at any time. Click here to see how our Flexi Bonus system works.
- Account not verified (UK and Ireland): UK regulations require us to verify the age of our registered customers. If we cannot do this via electronic checks, regulations prohibit us from allowing customers to withdraw until we have received an acceptable form of ID from the customer which shows that they are 18 or over.
- Withdrawal method: If your payment method for withdrawal does not match the one you used to deposit, you may experience an issue when trying to withdraw. For a smooth and easy transaction, we suggest using the same method. If for some reason this isn't possible, our customer service team will get in touch with you to discuss your options.
Additional useful information:
- The minimum amount for a withdrawal is 10 GBP/EUR/USD/CAD (or currency equivalent).
- We will always attempt to process your withdrawal using the same method with which you deposited. If this is not possible, we will use your selected preferred method of payment.
- We will not charge you for making a deposit or withdrawal. However some payment methods and banks have their own charges for these transactions. Make sure you check with your provider before depositing or withdrawing to avoid any unexpected fee
Where do I find my transaction history?
Log in as usual, click on your username and then ‘Transaction History’ below it.
Here, you can see the status of individual deposits and withdrawals, which means you’ll know if a deposit has been successfully credited to your gaming account and the exact day on which funds have been paid to you.
You can also see your total deposits and withdrawals, as well as a net total during your time with us.