How do I use a Free Bet?
Simply add the bet you wish to place to the bet slip and once there, tick the Free Bet tick box to apply your Free Bet. Don't enter the Free Bet value into the stake box.
Where can I find my Free Bet/ Free Bet Summary?
Your Free Bet balance is separate to your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance.
Desktop - Simply click on the drop-down arrow alongside your username and account balance. For a summary of your Free Bet requirements, click on the down arrow with ‘More Information’.
Mobile - Tap on your account username and/or account balance at the top right of your browser. You will then find your Free Bet balance just below your Bonus and Cash balance. If you would like a summary of your Free Bet requirements, simply tap the down arrow with ‘More Information’.
My Free Bet is locked
This means that you haven't yet met the wagering requirements in order to unlock the Free Bet. To unlock the Free Bet, you would be required to place bet(s) to the total value of your Free Bet.
Single or single line multiple bets - must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over
Each-way bets - the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over.
System bets - each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over.
Can I place an each-way bet using my Free Bet?
Yes you can, just remember just we will pay out any Free Bet winnings minus the stake of the Free Bet. When using a Free Bet on an each-way market, the entire stake is split between the win and the place position.
This means a £10 Free Bet is split between £5.00 on the win and £5.00 on the position.
For example £10 placed on a 7/2, ¼ odds 1-5 places. Should your backed horse then place, half of the stake is put on the position i.e. (£5) x 7/10 + 1 = £8.5
Deducting the total stake of the free bet (£10) means the payout is less than what was staked.
This means that you will not receive a payout, as it is less than the value of the Free Bet.
Can I withdraw my Free Bet winnings?
Absolutely! All that you need to remember is that we will pay out any Free Bet winnings minus the stake of the Free Bet. This means that your winnings need to be greater than the value of the Free Bet.
Depending on the offer, you may need to place a bet in order to earn your Free Bet - please check the relevant terms of the offer.
Please take note of some of the additional terms and conditions associated with a Free Bet:
Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
1. The Free Bet must be used in its entirety as a single transaction/bet.
2. The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.).
3. The maximum return on a Free Bet stake is £20,000 (or the customer currency equivalent).
4. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
5. Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stake will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
6. The Free Bet is non-refundable.
7. If not used, the Free Bet will expire 7 days after being credited (unless otherwise stated in the specific terms of a given offer).
For more information on our Sports Welcome Offer, you can read the Terms and Conditions here.