Can I have a bonus/Free Bet?
Our customer support center is not authorised to credit bonuses or Free Bets on request.
However, we do have an extensive range of promotions available to both new and existing customers across all of our products.
You can view the full range of promotions and check your eligibility for these on Betway Plus by clicking here: Betway Plus.
How do I use my Free Bet?
Use your Free Bet in the same way as you would place a normal bet.
Just tick the ‘Use Free Bet Balance’ box to apply your Free Bet.
You can bet as much or as little of your Free Bet as you like, giving you greater freedom to split it across more than one bet.
Just enter any amount into the stake box and then hit ‘Place Bets’ to confirm your bet.
Where can I find my Free Bet/ Free Bet Summary?
Your Free Bet balance is separate to your Cash Balance and Bonus Balance.
Simply click on the drop-down arrow alongside your username and account balance.
For a summary of your Free Bet requirements, click on the down arrow with ‘More Information’.
Tap on your account username and/or account balance at the top right of your browser.
You will then find your Free Bet balance just below your Bonus and Cash balance.
If you would like a summary of your Free Bet requirements, simply tap the down arrow with ‘More Information’.
My Free Bet is locked
This means that you haven't yet met the wagering requirements in order to unlock the Free Bet.
To unlock the Free Bet, you would be required to place bet(s) to the total value of your Free Bet.
- Single or single line multiple bets - must be placed at odds of 1.75 (3/4) or over
- Each-way bets - the place part of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over.
- System bets - each selection must be placed at odds of 1.40 (2/5) or over.
Can I place an each-way bet using my Free Bet?
Yes you can, just remember just we will pay out any Free Bet winnings minus the stake of the Free Bet.
When using a Free Bet on an each-way market, the entire stake is split between the win and the place position.
This means a £10 Free Bet is split between £5.00 on the win and £5.00 on the position.
£10 placed on a 7/2, ¼ odds 1-5 places.
Should your backed horse then place, half of the stake is put on the position i.e. (£5) x 7/10 + 1 = £8.5
Deducting the total stake of the free bet (£10) means the payout is less than what was staked.
This means that you will not receive a payout, as it is less than the value of the Free Bet.
Can I place an accumulator/multiple bet using my Free Bet?
Yes, you can. Remember that the multiple bet needs to be a single line bet, for example, a four-fold accumulator with four selections.
The ‘x 1’ next to your stake, indicates how many ‘lines’ there are in your bet.
Can I place a system/multi-line bet using my Free Bet?
No, you can’t use your Free Bet to place a system bet or multi-line bet.
You can identify multi-line or system bets by the ‘x 6’, ‘x 15’, etc. next to the stake amount – if this number is higher than one, then you’ll know it’s a multi-line bet.
Can I withdraw my Free Bet winnings?
Absolutely. All that you need to remember is that we will pay out any Free Bet winnings minus the stake of the Free Bet.
This means that your winnings need to be greater than the value of the Free Bet.
Depending on the offer, you may need to place a bet in order to earn your Free Bet - please check the relevant terms of the offer.
Please take note of some of the additional terms and conditions associated with a Free Bet:
1. Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
2. The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.).
3. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
4. Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stake will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
5. The Free Bet is non-refundable.
6. If not used, the Free Bet will expire 7 days after being credited (unless otherwise stated in the specific terms of a given offer).
For more information on our Sports Welcome Offer, you can read the Terms and Conditions here.